Are you looking to advise one business and see how your work effects change?
Do you thrive in a busy hands-on environment?
If the answer to the above is yes then read on:
- Guaranteed progression, which is rare within an in house role, with a plan for this role to become a Tax Manager position in two years
- A lack of bureaucracy - due to the business being owner managed and the senior management team accessible it means that things can change very quickly based on the advice of their teams
- Tech-feel offices with break-out area with excellent facilities, beer on tap, prosecco fridge etc.
- Varied role with exposure to large acquisitions and transactions
- No compliance work
- The Tax Analyst will business partner the UK and EMEA entities as the company takes the next step in its growth plan
- Manage the day-to-day running of the tax function to gain an understanding of the workings of the business
- Provide support and advice during transaction process (e.g. Investment, divestment, business restructuring etc)
- Chance to hire direct reports in a short period of time as the tax function grows
What do the staff/ team think?
The Head of HR says: I use my own career trajectory here as a good example of how far you can progress within a short period of time - I started three years ago on a short-term project to assist with recruitment and now I manage a team across EMEA and report directly to the CEO.
I also have a longstanding relationship with the business, working with them for the past 2 years and have also placed the Tax Manager to whom this reports. The team are friendly and approachable but also highly professional and bright.
What you'll need to succeed:
You must be newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA) from a top practice with a can-do attitude and confidence to provide advice to senior members of the business.
Interviews will be held from 13th August so please contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax for further information as this has been a popular role!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR