In-House Trust Manager
70-80,000 +benefits and bonuses
A leading asset servicing firm is currently seeking a Trust Manager to manage a complex and varied portfolio of trusts and estates.
You will benefit from working autonomously to manage a portfolio of UK trusts and estates with client relationship management responsibility.
You will manage a complex portfolio of trusts in all aspect of:
- Day-to-day management of estates
- Ensure all tax calculations are correct and returns are submitted in time (IHT, CGT and Income Tax)
- Deal with termination of trusts
- Client relationship management
- Raise the Personal Trusts profile in the business industry
- Project work
- Monthly reporting
To be considered, you must have the following:
- STEP qualified
- Experience of complex trust management with regard to accounting, tax, legal and investment experience
- Excellent communication skills
The company is extremely flexible and very much has a 9-5 culture. It's a friendly, dynamic and open plan office environment. You will work alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, so they are looking for like minded individuals to join them!
Please call 0207 269 6343 or email email@example.com to find out more.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR