A leading utilities company in the West Midlands is looking for an Indirect Tax specialist on an interim basis for roughly a year. This role is a broad position assisting with a restructure and planning for changes that Brexit will bring.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and salary will be paid on a day rate.
- Liaison with UK businesses to ensure the timely and accurate preparation and payment of VAT returns
- Preparation of central VAT returns
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts
- Maintaining technical knowledge of VAT and providing support and training on VAT and CIS
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and liaison with HMRC
- Assisting indirect tax planning
- Work with the international tax and finance teams
- Review and make improvements to existing systems and controls
Interviews will be held from 4th June so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie at Pro-Tax for further information (Sophie.email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR