A leading engineering business based in London is looking for a UK VAT Manager to join their growing team following a restructure. This position is not only a technical one but will also require the VAT Manager to liaise with departments across the group and gain a good understanding of their systems and processes to ensure accurate reporting and payment.
There is plenty of room for progression due to the size of the company and different business lines. Salary is highly competitive + bonus, pension, and a flexible benefits package with options including: Gym membership, varying medical and dental healthcare.
- Preparation of VAT returns for UK group head office
- Organise preparation and payment of VAT returns within other UK entities
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts and liaison with finance to ensure they make the correct accounting entries
- Maintaining technical knowledge and keeping up-to-date with latest changes so that they can provide advice to the wider business and run training
- Review, map and make changes to systems and controls
- Liaise with HMRC
- Assist with tax planning
Please apply now if interested as interviews will be held from 14th May. If you'd like further information before progressing with your application please contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (Sophie.email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR