A newly created position for an indirect tax manager has arisen at this fast-growing FinTech firm, offering a huge opportunity to gain commercial experience in this exciting sector, it really is a role you can make your own!
You will be the fourth person in the team and responsible for all indirect tax. Duties will cover, but also won't be limited to:
- Advising product and banking teams on indirect tax
- Manage indirect tax compliance which is outsourced
- Work with the international specialist to ensure transfer pricing is managed
- Keep up to date on legislative changes and effects they will have on the wider business
- Tax technology and systems implementation
Because this role is newly created, you must be unafraid of the unknown!
Personality fit is key, you must feel enthusiastic about the opportunity here, outgoing and a team player! Ideally, you will be a qualified Indirect Tax Manager at a Big 4/Top 10 practice, looking for your first move into the commercial world! Any secondments would be highly desirable.
The company culture is like no other in the financial services space, you can truly make your mark and bring ideas to the table which will be welcomed.
The hours are flexible, and they offer an array of soft benefits such as free breakfast, company-wide lunch every Friday and whole company holidays!
To be considered for this extremely rare opportunity, please call 0207 269 6345 or email your CV to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR