Indirect Tax Manager - London - £55,000 - £65,000
Are you an ambitious, confident individual, with excellent knowledge of indirect tax looking to join a growing Indirect Tax Team?
Do you want to manage a portfolio of clients in a variety of sectors?
What do current employees think?
"Amount of flexibility you have"
"Caring, great benefits, a real focus on work/life integration"
"Countless opportunities to learn and develop"
"Good salary and benefits, great people, opportunities to develop professional and consulting skills, collaborating with a wide range of clients in a variety of industries"
As Indirect Tax Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while working with senior members
- Actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Assist in management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach and supervise staff
This Indirect Tax Manager role is challenging but will provide the successful candidate with a great opportunity to display their Indirect Tax and management skills and allow clear opportunity for career progression and significant development.
- Proven history of delivering quality work for clients; demonstrating a thorough understanding of client business and commercial knowledge
- High standards of Indirect Tax technical knowledge
- Experienced in building internal and external relationships
- Track record of people management, providing constructive and helpful feedback to assist improve and develop
To find out more about this Indirect Tax Manager role please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.