A newly created position for an indirect tax manager has arisen at this fast-growing FinTech firm, offering a huge opportunity to gain commercial experience in this exciting sector.
The company sees tax at the forefront of the business, with the team growing from 1 to 4 in under a year!
Duties will cover, but won't be limited to:
- Implementing processes and procedures for indirect tax
- Advising product and banking teams on indirect tax
- Managing the outsourced indirect tax compliance
- Working with the international specialist to ensure transfer pricing is managed
- Keeping up to date on legislative changes and effects they will have on the wider business
Personality fit is key, you must feel enthusiastic about the opportunity here, outgoing and a team player! Ideally, you will be a qualified Indirect Tax Manager at a Big 4 practice, looking for your first move into the commercial world! Financial Services secondments would also be highly desirable.
The company culture is like no other in the financial services space, the hours are flexible and every day is dress-down! They offer an array of soft benefits such as free breakfast, company-wide lunch every Friday and whole company holidays!
Because this role is newly created, you must be unafraid of the unknown and excited to build out the indirect tax function! If this sounds like you, please call 0207 269 6345 or email your CV to email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR