Are you an indirect tax manager looking for your first move into industry?
Are you looking for a hands-on advisory role where you will have an impact from day one?
Do you want to be apart of a collaborative team where you are the indirect tax subject matter expert?
What's great about this role?
- It's advisory focused and you will take ownership of indirect tax
- You will gain commercial exposure across the whole business
- You will receive an excellent remuneration package and market leading pension
- You will join a close-knit team
- Supporting the head of tax with a variety of advisory projects
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will be involved heavily in Brexit planning, sitting at various round-tables
- Review of cross-border arrangements
- Manage a junior in the team
- Take the lead of Partial Exemption Method and procurement projects
- Review Group VAT and IPT returns
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must be ACA or CTA qualified
- Strong knowledge of VAT and IPT
- Big 4 or mid-tier practice background
- Financial services experience would be highly desirable
I am looking for an experienced VAT manager to join this growing team, who is confident in their advisory skill-set and looking for their first move in-house. Please get in touch on 027 269 6345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR