Indirect Tax Senior (VAT Specialist) - London - Top 20 practice
£32,000 - £40,000
Do you have VAT experience gained within a professional or HMRC environment?
Are you interested in taking your career forward in Indirect Tax?
This is the chance to work in an autonomous role as a VAT Specialist, for a well-established Top 20 firm where the focus is on each employee as an individual to help them develop and grow the business.
On offer is a generous remuneration pack with a wide range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Discounted private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Social activities including regular football and cricket matches
- Dress down Fridays
- Monthly staff drinks
- Staff Summer and Winter parties
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown (not counted as part of holiday entitlement)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Store discounts
In addition, to the many benefits you receive, the firm also heavily invests in you by providing full study support towards professional qualifications. The benefits promote a family friendly environment, allow flexible working and support your training and development
What do employees think?
"They have been very supportive when it comes to working towards qualifications; giving the flexibility to study alongside my day-to-day work"
The key objective is to provide support to the Indirect Tax Partner with consultancy and compliance assignments.
Your main duties will include:
- Provide an advisory service to clients and develop relationships with internal referrers and existing clients
- Preparing VAT registration applications, complex VAT returns, and research under the guidance and supervision of the Indirect Tax Partner
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Monitoring deadlines and client obligations
This is an ideal role for an ambitious and well-rounded individual with VAT experience with aspirations of developing their career. There is significant scope for progression.
If you are interested in this Indirect Tax Senior role, then please get in contact with me on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com