Insolvency professionals - looking for a 6-month contract role? If so, I have a great opportunity for you. One of my clients, a leading accountancy practice in Essex, is seeking an Insolvency professional to be responsible for closing a broad range of cases - both personal and corporate. You will join a team of experienced Insolvency practitioners, including 2 Partners and 11 members of staff.
- Liaise with clients, professional advisors, banks and other bodies as required
- Filing of documents in line with statutory procedures
- Arranging final meetings
- Issuing final notice to creditors
- Issuing statutory notice and advertising it
- Ensure case file complete and sign off review done on case closure
- Manage case books and records, arrange for their destruction on a timely basis
The office is based close to a tube station on the Central Line. It is easily accessible by car too with it being 10 minutes away from the M25, North Circular and M11.
I am keen to hear from Insolvency professionals with experience in closing both personal and corporate cases. Preferably you will have worked within an insolvency team in professional practice. You must be willing to commit to the 6-month period of this contract.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £40k (pro-rata).
Interested? Please apply here or get in touch to discuss further: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR