Pro-Legal is under instruction by the partners of this transatlantic law firm to seek out an ambitious construction litigator to join their ever-growing team. As the firm continues to grow, it remains sharply attuned to its core values, as they are committed to add value, achieve excellence, and promote professional development.
Why should you work here as a Construction Litigation associate?
- You will be working alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Client Facing - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Great platform for building a practice and well rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
Why do you enjoy working here as a Construction Litigation associate?
"Due to the collaborative work environment where all ideas are welcomed, I really enjoy working here. We are recognised and rewarded for our efforts and the work is high quality and is constantly providing fresh challenges. - Senior Construction Litigation associate
What do you need to succeed here as a Construction Litigation associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 4-7 years plus post-qualification experience at a leading law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its construction practice, specifically; project finance and commercial agreements;
- Exposure and understanding to projects of all types and sizes, particularly real estate (including commercial, industrial and mixed-use developments) and public-private partnerships;
- This role would suit a 4-7 plus PQE but we will consider applicants outside of this;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a construction litigation associate looking for a firm with a dynamic approach, then get in touch today on Hannah.sayers @pro-legal.co.uk or 02072696316. Interviews are taking place this month.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.