Interim Associate Recruiter
- Are you an internal recruitment specialist?
- Do you have global recruitment experience?
- Are you available to start a role mid-August?
If so, I want to speak to you about this role!
An International Charity are on the lookout for some interim cover for their recruitment team based in Central London.
- The recruiter leads all of the organisations recruiting activities, internationally. He / she will be responsible for the hiring, typically directly, in over 15 countries and at levels from intern to senior hires a range of highly educated, often expert talent, from a range of industries and backgrounds.
- The recruiter will be responsible for meeting best in class sourcing, speed / quality of hire and business partnering standards, and, in addition, make recommendations to improve all aspects of the recruiting process.
- Hands on delivery of a wide range of roles in a number of locations c50+ pa
- Manage delivery of recruitment processes in a highly organised and efficient manner
- Build and maintain high quality internal customer relationships throughout organisation
- Leverage internal resources to assist recruiting process
- Very high levels of communication with internal clients, providing valuable insight and useful expectation management
- Produce overall recruitment statistics and insights for management review of on a regular
- Works closely, as part of overall HR team, to ensure that the organisation's policies, procedures and strategic goals are followed and supported.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruiting process, advertising, reviewing CVs, interviewing, shortlisting, reference checking, offer negotiations and contract generation)
- Provide guidance/expertise on pipe lining and sourcing channels appropriate to requirements
- Conducts competency/behavioural based interviews and referencing
- Make full use of ATS, other related systems and advertising platforms
- Administers external branding approach by working closely with the communications team to ensure any advertising materials are suitable for the external market/publications
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment process
- Collects and provides external marketplace information as required
- Communicates and ensures adherence to recruiting & compensation policies and procedures to candidates and hiring managers
- Solid recruitment experience in a Recruitment Specialist (in-house experience is highly desirable)
- International hiring experience
- Strong interviewing skills
- Some experience or desire to working for an international development organisation
- Experience of recruiting at multiple levels in an organisation
- Sourcing and direct hiring experience
- Ownership of a recruitment function or area of business from end to end
Interviews will take place next week so get in touch ASAP if you would like to be submitted.
For further info, please contact Richard Grove on 0207 269 6353 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.