Corporate Lawyer - Interim
London - Ongoing
- Do you have extensive M&A experience?
- Are you looking to widen your network and work with interesting clients?
- Have you recently worked for a top City law firm?
If so, I would like to speak to you.
What is great about this role?
- Working for one of the most well-respected law firms in the City
- Flexible and agile working
- Inclusive and supportive environment.
This role encompasses some of the most interesting areas of the corporate world, working with clients on industry important changes. You must be experienced in working at a high level of professionalism and standards for key clients.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Drafting documents experience
- Lead closings and handle due diligence for deals
- Financial transactions
- Directly reporting to clients
What Skills do you Need?
- 3-4 years PQE
- Proactive, professional and confidential approach
- Able to work confidently with high-level clients
- Experience working with changing demands
What Next? This role is due to start immediately with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch asap for consideration and for a full job description Stacey.email@example.com 02072696334
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.