Interim Deputy HR Director - Education
South East England - 6 month contract initially but could be extended
- Are you currently immediately available?
- Do you have experience of leading a large team?
- Are you passionate and confident leading cultural change?
If so, I would like to speak to you.
What is great about this role?
- Busy change environment
- Openminded and diverse organisation
- Working with industry leaders
The role, based within an energetic, forward thinking education environment experiencing exciting change and growth:
- Reporting directly to the HRD
- Leadership of the HR team
- Responsibility of day to day HR functions including payroll and in particular ensuring the key business systems are aligned in terms of the establishment
- Oversight of the management development programme
- Leading on culture change (alongside and underpinned by the target operating model work referred to above)
What Skills do you Need?
- Previous experience of leading dynamic busy HR teams
- Demonstrable skills in creating and maintaining cultural change models
- Confident and strong people management skills
What Next? This role is due to start immediately with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch asap for consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.