Interim Digital Communications Manager, London
- Are you a digital communications professional with an interest in international humanitarian causes?
- Do you have experience in managing digital channels, corporate websites and social media channels?
- Are you immediately available?
I am working with an international humanitarian charity based in London seeking an Interim Digital Communications Manager for up to 3 months. Competitive day rate on offer!
What's great about this organisation?
- Respected international brand
- Excellent London location
- Friendly working environment
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Overseeing the digital marketing strategy
- Improve the corporate website and making redevelopment suggestions
- Leading the digital team responsible for all digital activities surrounding charity brand awareness
- Managing the content for the charity's website and social media channels ensuring that SEO ranking are being enhanced
- Collaborating with counterparts in the international offices to help deliver global digital objectives
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Experience in delivering an organisational digital strategy
- Knowledge of CMS systems, CSS, MailChimp, UI/UX, HTML, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, WCAG, social media monitoring and CRM campaigns
- Global third sector experience would be desirable
- Previously managed a digital team
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews will be taking place immediately:
0207 269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.