Are you a Finance Officer with accountancy experience? Would you like to work for a not for profit organisation who is driven by passion for an excellent cause?
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Officer to join a small and friendly Finance team based in South Woodford, Essex.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus public holidays
- Pension scheme (employer contribution up to 7%)
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
Reporting to the Finance Director, your role will be diverse and fast paced. You will work closely alongside the heads of Fundraising, Retail among other teams throughout the organisation while also providing support to the Senior Accountant.
The ideal individual will
- Have excellent working knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software (or similar)
- Be accountancy trained - part qualified or equivalent
- Understand income streams in the charity sector
- Be proactive and a team player
Contact me now for more details as interviews are ongoing. 020 7269 6367 or email email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR