Interim Global Marketing Director (IR35)
- Are you a senior marketing professional with experience of working for a complex international organisation?
- Would you like to work for a global organisation that champions arts, education and culture?
If so, get in touch to hear more about this opportunity!
I am working with a regular client of mine who has approached me to help them to find their newest marketing professional.
This is a temporary 6-month contract for a recognised global commercial education and arts organisation based in modern offices situated in central London, paying circa £800 Ltd per day (IR35).
What's great about this client?
- Highly successful and friendly team
- Excellent location with offices in central London
- Strong reputable international brand
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Establishing a marketing strategy, proposal and budget for the business unit that is aligned with the global marketing strategy
- Providing a strategic corporate marketing strategy that aligns the global organisational priorities down to a regional scale
- Working with the business unit's senior team to prioritise and promote their products and campaigns
- Establishing the needs and requirements for marketing activity for the business unit
- Producing marketing campaigns that target and engage B2B and B2C audiences
- Using customer insight data and segmentation to maximise the effect of campaigns
- Proactively engaging the senior leadership team to encourage support for strategic marketing strategies
- Managing and taking leadership for the business unit's brand and ensure it is aligned to the global organisation's values
- Working closely with the Director of Communications to ensure a consistent brand message is communicated
- Establishing positive relationships with notable influencers and internal stakeholders
You would be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A degree or professional qualification in marketing (highly desirable but not essential)
- Charity, Government, Council, Education or Commercial experience would be highly desirable
- Delivered large-scale strategic marketing campaigns across multiple regions that delivered positive quantifiable results
- Experience of leading teams within a global matrix structure
- An understanding of the education sector
- Experience of working in a global organisation with multiple business units
- First-class stakeholder engagement skills
- This is an urgent hire and interviews will be taking place ASAP!
- Please contact me on 0207 269 6362 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.