Interim Global Marketing Director (IR35)
- Are you a senior marketing professional with experience of working for a complex international organisation?
- Would you like to work for a global organisation that champions arts, education and culture?
If so, I would to speak to you immediately regarding this opportunity!
I am working with one of my regular clients who have approached me again to help them to find their newest marketing professional.
This is a temporary 6 months role working for a recognised global commercial education and arts organisation that are based in modern offices situated in zone 1 London and is paying a circa of £800 ltd per day (IR35).
What's great about this client?
- Highly successful and friendly team
- Excellent location with offices in central London
- Strong reputable international brand
- The Interim Director of Marketing will establish a marketing strategy, proposal and budget for the business unit that is aligned with the global marketing strategy
- The Interim Director of Marketing will provide a strategic corporate marketing strategy that aligns the global organisational priorities down to a regional scale
- The Interim Director of Marketing will work with the business unit's senior team to prioritise and promote their products and campaigns
- Establish the needs and requirements for marketing activity for the business unit
- Produce marketing campaigns that target and engage B2B and B2C audiences
- Use customer insight data and segmentation to maximise the effect of campaigns
- Proactively engage the senior leadership team to encourage support for strategic marketing strategies
- Monitor, evaluate and report on campaigns against agreed KPIs
- Manage and take leadership for the business unit's brand and ensure it is aligned to the global organisation's values
- Work closely with the Director of Communications to ensure a consistent brand message is communicated
- Establish positive relationships with notable influencers and internal stakeholders
- A degree or professional qualification in marketing is highly desirable
- Charity, Government, Council, Education or Commercial experience would be highly desirable
- Must have demonstrable success in delivering large scale strategic marketing campaigns across multiple regions that delivered positive quantifiable results
- Must have experience of leading teams within a global matrix structure
- An understanding of the education sector would be highly desirable
- Experience of working in a global organisation with multiple business units would be highly desirable
- First-class stakeholder engagement skills
- This is an urgent hire and interviews will be taking place ASAP!
- Please contact me on 0207 269 6338 or email to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.