Interim Global Receivables Lead: £500 - £600 per day
For a global organisation, we're recruiting an Interim Global Receivables Lead to redesign the organisations fee collection process and infrastructure. The Global Receivables Lead will correct known and mapped issues in the Australian Market which will give a blueprint to give detailed knowledge to underpin strategic decisions. Working with colleagues outside of finance including market operations and delivery teams, the Global Receivables Lead will streamline, optimise and implement a new, robust online payments and collection process.
- Hands-on leadership of implementing changes in process for the Australian market
- Be the business lead for a project to implement online payments and improvements to the receivable collections globally
- Support the FD in a review of processes to optimise allocation of payments and debt management
- Support the FD in a review of current receivables team structure and capacity
- Business case, project plan and deliver support for implementation of online payments and collection process
- Partner with Executive Team, Group Finance, Regional Finance and Key Customers
- Proven experience of reviewing and implementing process change to a global accounts receivable system
- Expertise in reviewing best in class IT receivables systems and the impact on overall IT infrastructure
- Ability to sell designs to business stakeholders
- Project planning, deliver and business leadership
- Change management experience
- Sun Systems and reporting experience
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.