Tax Manager - In-House
Up to £75,000
Are you a corporate tax professional keen to get into a broader role?
Ready to step into an environment to both learn new skills and utilise your current skill set?
I am currently working with a FTSE 250 listed business who are looking for a Tax Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting to and acting as number two to the Head of Tax, this role gives the opportunity to be collaborative and commercial, dealing with the wider business.
What's great about the role?
- Flexible working
- Working from home 1 day per week
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Management and preparation of UK RDEC and patent box claims.
- Management and preparation of UK corporation tax returns including CFC analysis and corporate interest restriction and managing outsourced iXBRL tagging
- Calculating UK quarterly tax instalment payments
- Assisting the Head of Tax with planning projects, acquisitions and disposals, HMRC enquiries and international tax issues
- Providing tax support to the UK businesses, including corporate tax, VAT and employment taxes
- Supporting the development of the Group's transfer pricing documentation and UK tax strategy
What does the Tax Manager need?
- 3+ years PQE in either an accountancy practice an in-house environment
- Demonstratable corporate tax experience
- Excellent personal skills and the ability to deal with the wider business
What do employees think?
"A fascinating business. Terrific people with so much knowledge." - Current employee
"Generally excellent senior management; great culture; smart colleagues; excellent benefits and work/life balance." - Former employee
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, apply now or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319