Interim HR Director - Charity
Home Counties - ongoing position
- Are you currently immediately available?
- Do you care about the environment and the world we live in?
- Are you an HR professional focused on business outcomes who is passionate about providing great support?
- Do you look to improve and grow organisations?
If so, I would like to speak to you about this fantastic new opportunity.
What is great about this role?
- Working for a well established and highly respected charity
- Award-winning management team
- Located in lovely easily accessible offices
- Flexible and home working.
The role is based around change plans for the new year and the development of selected departments to reach organisational goals, this is the perfect time to join this incredible national charity.
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Leadership of the HR team (9)
- Responsibility of day to day HR functions
- Oversight of the management development programme
- Responsible for senior level decision making
- Support the Talent Acquisition team to identify cost-effective and innovative resourcing solutions
- Leading on culture change
- Working with senior management on diversity and inclusion policies
- Review and improve on HR systems and processes.
What Skills do you Need?
- Senior leadership experience
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
- Previous experience of complex resourcing
- MCIPD qualified
- Working knowledge of UK employment law
What Next? This role is due to start immediately with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch asap for consideration Stacey.email@example.com 02072696334
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.