Interim HR Director
- Are you experienced in managing learning and development functions?
- Have you got a focused business acumen?
- Do you have experience working at Board Level?
If so, I would like to speak to you.
What is great about this role?
- Great brand and reach
- Long standing steady board of Directors
- Free breakfast every day
Working with and on the board of a highly respected regulatory body during a period of personnel transition.
- Lead and maintain a recently implemented Learning & Development programme
- Workforce Planning and Skills Analysis
- HR reporting and analytics to be presented to the board
- Employee relations; case management up to tribunal representation
- Roll out of a recruitment project at senior level
- Risk assessment
What Skills do you Need?
- Experience in leading and delivering results in improving HR functions
- Project management experience at an executive level
- HR strategy and team leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills
This is a great role for the right person who has a genuine interest in assisting during a change at an executive level. There is no opportunity for this role to be made permanent.
What Next? If you think this role is for you, please do get in touch asap for consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696333
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.