Expat Payroll Manager: London 3 Month Contract - up to £50,000 (pro-rata)
For a large NGO based in London and operating in 40 countries world-wide, we are recruiting an Expat Payroll Manager for circa. 3 months, starting immediately.
This role will:
- Educated, liaise and advise country Finance Directors and the internal Payroll and Benefits team on the processes for grossing up tax etc in their Country payrolls
- Document and lay down processes and procedures for future reference
- Manage the running and processing of UK and Overseas payroll including monthly, bi-monthly and contract payrolls
- Administer and update Agresso Payroll system
- Lead and manage 2 Payroll Officer
- Liaise with and deal with enquiries by staff
The Payroll Manager will:
- Have substantial international and Expat Payroll experience
- Have experience from a comp and bens perspective
- Be immediately available and able to commit to 3 months of project work
- Have proven staff management experience
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.