Role: Senior HR Business Partner
Day rate: £250-£300pd (Outside of IR35)
Contract: Initially Part-Time | 3 days per week
- Are you a forward-thinking Senior HR Business Partner that can be available on immediate or short notice?
- Do you have a customer-centric approach and have proven experience in delivering organisational change?
- Is your ability to build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders second to none?
The role of Senior HR Business Partner:
As Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for delivering the development and review of compliance and employment legislation. You will also create and drive sophisticated people plans which encompass workforce planning, succession planning, performance management, reward, learning & development, talent management, with consideration of external and internal factors that might affect the aforementioned. Furthermore, as Senior HR Business Partner, you will also manage high level, complex Employee Relations cases and be responsible for the monthly production of management information to help address incumbent business needs.
My client is a reputable international charity with a long list of celebrity ambassadors.
What you'll need to succeed as HR Business Partner:
- MCIPD qualified or equivalent
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Confident in both an operational and strategic capacity
- Proven HR Business Partnering experience, within complex organisations
- The influence and strategic skills to shape the future of the organisation
- Able to communicate effectively at both board and ground level
I'm looking for a seasoned Senior HR Business Partner, able to deliver on the full spectrum of Generalist duties and provide strong guidance during times of change. Apply now and contact Richard to discuss further.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.