A global engineering business based in the City are looking for a Tax Manager on a 12 month contract to join due to the incumbent moving internally to a project role on a temporary basis. This position is a broad one, managing day-to-day tax issues as well as ad hoc R&D projects.
This role will be remunerated on a day-rate.
Duties will include:
- Managing relationships with the outsourced compliance providers as well as reviewing their results
- Assisting the Head of Tax with corporate reporting work on a quarterly basis
- Assist with year-end tax audit by external advisors
- Maintain technical corporate tax knowledge and produce crib sheets and provide training to finance team and the wider business
- Calculate corporate tax payments to be made and manage payments throughout the year
- Maintain documentation and provide information to HMRC on R&D claims
- Assist the Head of Tax with commercial tax strategy.
Please apply if you are an immediately available Tax Manager looking for interesting interim work. Interviews will be held from 11th June.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR