This is an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join a growing international real estate business following their acquisition and subsequent restructure. This role is a broad one, managing reporting and acquisition work for the company as well as carrying out ad hoc tasks.
This role will be remunerated on a day rate contract and is foreseen to last 9 months initially before this is reviewed by both sides.
- Tax planning, strategy and risk management
- Tax structuring of real estate and corporate transactions as well as fund structuring
- Managing the outsourced tax compliance process
- Tax reporting and preparation of quarterly tax provision
- Liaise with wider business to provide advice on tax issues
- Oversee global transfer pricing policies
- Manage tax-led reporting such as Country by Country reporting, UK Senior Accounting Officer legislation etc.
Please apply if you are a Tax Manager on a short notice period looking for a new role in a challenging and interesting environment. Interviews will be held from 2nd July.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.