Internal Auditor, London
Do you want to work for an award-winning top 10 accountancy firm based in London?
Are you interested in an opportunity to work with a broad range of high-level clients?
Would like to contribute to developing new business?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then read on for more information.
I am currently working with a top 10 accountancy firm based in London who is recruiting for an Internal Auditor. They pride themselves on their strong relationships with their clients, who continually return to them due to their strong market reputation.
What's great about this company?
- Global network
- High quality and variety of clients
- Top 10 firm
- Very competitive benefits package
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Leading an assigned portfolio as the senior auditor
- Advise managers on audit progress and developments
- Provide advice to clients
- Supervise junior auditors
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A qualified internal auditor (PIIA/MIIA/CCAB) or accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Competent use of Microsoft systems and Pentana
- Proven success in a previous auditing role
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR