Finance Business Partner - International
- Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner with either international/NGO experience or a desire to move into the sector?
- Do you have a strong academic background and a professional Accounting Qualification (CCAB of eqv)?
- Have you worked with a charity previously?
If so, read on. My Client, a large international Charity based in SW London are seeking a Finance Business Partner.
The organisation are an international charity who are passionate about ending poverty. Founded on Christian beliefs, an employee stated:
"We are so passionate about ending poverty and everyone's role is equally as important as the next. The organisation focuses on individuals development and wants the best for everyone."
Whats great about this organisation? Well lots but including:
- An excellent benefits package including 10% pension contribution
- Real career opportunities within a sizeable finance function for a large international charity
- A strong work/life balance
You will provide an integrated and high quality finance support to the international group.
This will include:
- To support the geographical team on all aspects of finance including appeals and institutionally funded projects
- To ensure controls are operating effectively and project financial reporting is delivered to time and risks are minimised with robust controls
- Financial Planning and reporting across the geographical teams
- Financial Control and audit management to Country representatives, Operational Programme Directors and Managers.
- Ensure the integrity of the financial data for large institutionally-funded projects including regular fund reconciliations
- Financial risk management and financial year-end support
- Regional travel
To be considered for this role:
- Fully qualified CCAB Accountant or eqv
- Have solid exposure to project budget planning and forecasting
- Experience with donors such as USAID and DFID would be an advantage as would French