International Arbitration Associate
London - Ongoing assignment
£500.00 - £700.00 (a day)
- Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the most sought-after firms in the UK?
- Are you an experienced International Arbitration Associate looking to secure a new contract?
- Do you want to work in a global Law Firm dedicated to Litigation?
What's great about this International Arbitration role?
- The interesting, high-profile range of clients;
- Commercially focused and passionate team;
- Leading Litigation Law Firm.
Your role as an International Arbitration Associate
- Representing clients before tribunals and Courts;
- Always provide outstanding service to clients;
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of client issues;
- Be a part of a great team within a specialist Litigation Law Firm;
- Work on diverse, complex and interesting matters.
What do the staff think?
"I can't imagine finding more interesting work" - Contract Associate
What you'll need to succeed here as an International Arbitration Associate
- You must be a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales;
- You will have experience of International Arbitration;
- A strong academic background is essential (2:1 or higher);
- Have been trained and retained at a highly regarded Law Firm;
- UK and international experience would be an asset.
This is a fantastic opportunity! If you are interested in gaining experience from the best Litigators globally get in touch ASAP! CVs already being reviewed!