- Are you an ambitious and experienced International Tax professional?
- Have your goalposts for Director been moved?
- Do you have what it takes to lead a team, build a business and provide market-leading technical advice?
Coming off a year of extreme double-digit growth, largely due to its International Corporate Tax team, my client is looking to further build on their successes by bringing in a quality tax professional.
Based in London, the boutique practice has strengthened its brand by bringing in two Senior Partners to lead their corporate teams and have acquired numerous accountancy practices over the past 24 months.
The result of this has been a significant increase of their client portfolio and presents the need to expand the expertise of the team - which is why they need you to bring strong experience and drive to continue this growth.
You're expected to bring a wealth of experience having dealt with broad international tax affairs for large multinational groups, including the understanding to provide advice on M&A deals, structuring and restructurings and corporate tax planning.
With a focus on delivering up-to-date advice, you'll be responsible for overseeing a team of specialists ranging from newly qualified to senior tax managers to assist you; so, experience in this regard is essential.
In order for the practice to continue its growth, you'll be required to proactively engage with clients and identify the areas of their portfolio to which you can provide additional value. As a result, you'll be able to demonstrate a track record of winning business, actively engaging with FTSE 250 clients.
In a nutshell
- Big 4 / Top 10 Senior Manager / Director
- Significant International Corporate Tax experience
- Experience in at least 2 of the following:
- US-inbound groups
- M&A and due diligence
- Core international tax matters
- Ambitious self-starter, driven for growth
- Technically strong
If you have what it takes and the desire to win, get in touch with Chris on 02072696313 or Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR