An independent, London-based, accounting practice is looking for an International Corporate Tax professional with broad experience to work alongside the lead Corporate Tax Partner.
Having met the lead Partner, who came across from one of the Big 4 18 months ago, it's been a clear step forward in his career and an environment in which he's thriving and generating significant growth for the practice.
- Delivery and advice on broad International Corporate Tax matters
- Large US-inbound groups
- Build and manage a team
- Business development in the medium-long term
- Work alongside 2 impressive Partners (one of which we placed end-2017)
- Clear route to Partner
- Ideally a Big 4 / Top 10 Senior Manager / Director
- Significant International Corporate Tax experience
- Experience in at least 2 of the following:
- US-inbound groups
- M&A and due diligence
- Core international tax matters
- Ambitious self-starter, driven for growth
- Technically strong
- Willing to get involved in the work
"Had the initial impression that the size of the work outside the Big 4 would be limiting, but having made the move I wish I'd made it earlier" - Partner
This is an interesting opportunity for a Senior Manager / Director to take a position of influence in a growing practice and lay claim to its success.
For more information, contact Chris at Pro-Tax on 0207 269 6313 or email your CV to Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR