International Tax Accountant
Up to £60,000
- Are you looking for an in-house international tax role with a market leader?
- Do you want to join an ever-growing business?
- Are you looking for your first industry role?
What's great about this role?
- Increase your international tax exposure with an internationally growing business
- A broad role involving a mix of compliance, accounting and advisory
- Join an established team of which you can develop greatly under
As International Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Managing international tax compliance (without preparing returns)
- A number of projects including transfer pricing, tax equalisation and structure remodelling
- Liaising with local finance teams regarding international tax issues
- Advising internally on numerous international tax issues
What do the team think?
"Great culture, innovative, friendly, great work"
"Good working environment, good pay, good facilities and excellent career prospects."
As International Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experience in corporate tax compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enthusiastic
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org