A US-listed engineering consultancy with offices across the world are looking for an international tax specialist to join their London-based finance team. This role is a newly-created position due to their expansion into new territories and reports into the senior management team, giving broad exposure to the group and support commercial decisions.
The company has a highly supportive environment and they will provide time off and reimbursement of costs for any further qualifications you would like to study for. In addition to a competitive salary you will also receive: Bonus, pension, gym membership and flexible working.
- Management of compliance and reporting for group of entities including collating tax returns and reviewing corporate tax accruals and forecasts
- Liaise with both finance and engineering staff to ensure that decisions are made with all the necessary information
- Assist with entity structuring, tax analysis in new entities, managing the transfer pricing strategy, withholding tax and tax treaty impacts
- Ensure compliance with US reporting standards
- Providing ad hoc advice to the UK business across a range of taxes including VAT, employment taxes and expatriate tax matters.
Please apply if you are a qualified international tax specialist looking for a first move from practice or a step up in a listed organisation. Interviews will be held from 29th May so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (Sophie.email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR