International Tax Associate Director – London
Salary:- £90,000 to £124,999
Job Location:- London
International Tax Associate Director - London
up to £105,000 + bonus
Do you want to advise some of the largest Fortune 500 companies?
Do you want to work for the leading International Tax team in the market?
Are you look for a clear path to Director?
You will provide a comprehensive range of services, from assisting clients with compliance and governance obligations to complex consultancy assignments and strategic tax advice. Work with this team and their overseas offices to provide innovative yet pragmatic advice.
Your ability to focus on their clients and deliver innovative tax solutions will be enhanced by their existing deep relationships with the largest foreign headquartered groups including many of the Fortune 500. Their dedicated London Foreign Owned tax team encompasses international tax advisory, transactions, transfer pricing, treasury tax and digital services tax specialists and you will work within this market leading team as a corporate tax advisor, with a clear path for career progression. You will receive continuous training to develop and hone your technical, industry and soft skills.
* Managing and delivering complex cross border tax advice
* Advising large foreign owned firms on a range of Tax matters
* Supporting transfer pricing technical specialists, including business model optimisation
* Corporate transaction support
* Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs on technical matters
Your professional experience
You will need:
* Exposure to key principle of Tax including International Tax, Treasury Tax and Transfer Pricing
* Experience of working with major, foreign owned, international organisations
* The ability to exercise judgement and apply commercial thinking in making client recommendations
* ACA, CTA or equivalent qualification or experience
* UK Corporate Tax experience gained within the accountancy profession.
* Exposure to international clients
This is a rare opportunity to join such a collaborative and successful team. If you would be interested in discussing this further please contact Maisie on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Management Funds Tax
£70,000 to £89,999
Private Client Tax
Senior - London
£30,000 to £49,999
Manager - Music &
£70,000 to £89,999