International Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking for an in-house role with exciting projects?
- Are you looking to broaden your tax experience to international issues?
- Do you want to work for a market leader?
What's great about this role?
- Collaborative finance team and working environment
- No two days are the same and always busy with interesting projects
- Opportunity to use your UK tax knowledge and broaden to international issues
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Broad tax role across both direct and indirect taxes as well as group restructuring
- You will also take ownership of tax forecasting and reporting under US GAAP
- You will also gain exposure to country by country reporting and transfer pricing
- The UK R&D process
What do the team think?
"All employees receive training and support from the start and there is a great benefits system in place"
"All levels of staff are very friendly, it's a great place to work with a good company culture running throughout"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK tax and accounting knowledge
- Organised, methodical, interested in developing systems
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org