International Tax Manager
£80,000-90,000 + bonuses and benefits
Do you have a range of jurisdiction experience across corporate, employment and indirect Tax?
Are you open-minded to a managerial and progressive opportunity in a growing international team?
Are you seeking a role with autonomy and responsibility where you have a chance to make your mark?
What's good about this opportunity?
- Broad role incorporating various specialisms, a real chance for the diversely skilled tax professional to shine and progress
- Planned progression prospects from the start
- Market-leading remuneration, bonuses and benefits
- Great work-life balance and autonomy in-role
- Excellent pension and benefits package
This business is the market leader in regulatory compliance, analytics and investigations. They have a diverse client-base of major conglomerates with needs in cross-border, regulatory investigations, due diligence and dispute resolutions across multiple jurisdictions. Across a widespread global presence, this organisation prides themselves on the one firm approach to what they do.
With a fast-growing team across multiple international offices, this is the ideal opportunity for the progressive and ambitious-minded tax professional to make their mark. This is a newly created position which is based in London and reporting to the European Controller. The successful candidate will find themselves in a highly diverse role directing all aspects of the UK and international tax for the wider group, from both a compliance and advisory perspective.
What the Team Think
"This is an excellent place to work, it's very relaxed and social. In this role you can really make a difference there's a lot of interesting work to get involved with."
The Successful Candidate
- CTA/ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable and relevant international tax experience
- Good working knowledge of tax across multiple jurisdictions (e.g. corporation tax, employment tax and indirect taxes)
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently
The selection process for this International Tax Manager Opportunity:
- Submit your CV/LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org for initial consideration
- Initial meeting with European Controller and Director
- Final stage interview with the wider team
Is this opportunity not for you personally? Simply forward the name/LinkedIn profile of someone who you can recommend for this, and receive your £500-worth of thanks if/when they get the job! email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR