International Tax Manager
Up to £70,000
- Are you looking for an in-house role with exciting projects?
- Are you looking to broaden your tax experience to international issues?
- Do you want to work for a market leader?
What's great about this role?
- Collaborative finance team and working environment
- No two days are the same and always busy with interesting projects
- Act as the main point of contact for international tax issues
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Monitoring international tax issues and business partnering across all business units
- You will also take ownership of tax forecasting and accounting
- You will also gain exposure to country by country reporting and transfer pricing
- Ownership across direct and indirect tax compliance
What do the team think?
"Good work-life balance and working from home opportunities"
"Clear vision for the company that I really feel a part of"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK tax and accounting knowledge
- Organised, methodical, interested in developing systems
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR