International Tax Manager
Up to £75,000
- Are you looking for an in-house international tax role with a market leader?
- Do you want to join a growing team?
- Are you frustrated with working in practice?
What's great about this role?
- Joining a group of experienced in-house professionals in a growing team
- Managing tax projects across the US, Europe and Asia
- The opportunity to increase your international tax exposure
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Assisting with international tax compliance
- Assisting colleagues with tax accounting and remuneration
- Liaise with overseas advisors
- Advising on matters such as double tax treaties and overlap relief
What do the team think?
"I enjoy my work and colleagues. There are such good benefits too such as a free gym and annual health check-ups to name a few."
"Good salary and benefits, good people to work with, Superb office."
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- A personal tax or corporate tax background
- Good communicator, autonomous and has common sense
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org