International Tax Manager - Edinburgh (With home working)
Competitive remuneration package
Opportunity to progress to Director
The best opportunity in international tax in Scotland is here!! I am working directly with the Head of International Tax for the Scotland who is currently seeking an International Tax Senior Manager for their slick Edinburgh office.
5 Best things about this role:
- You are only physically expected in the office 2 days a week with the option to work from home or split your time in another regional office
- The International tax team are winning work regularly and need to react by hiring fresh talent at the Senior Manager grade
- The firm has a great reputation regarding progressing people through the ranks and have made 3 promotions in the international tax team this year alone
- The Edinburgh office has the very best and state of the art technology accessible for all employees
- An open door policy is policy adopted by all Partners and they pride themselves on the lack of internal politics
Glassdoor reviews include "Fantastic culture - a firm which is really changing the profession" and "Truly agile and forward thinking purpose led place to work"
To be considered for this top International tax role you will be either CTA, ACA, ICAS or ADIT qualified with at least 4 years experience in international tax. To see the job specification or discuss in more detail please call Jennifer on 0207 2696346 or email email@example.com