Tax Investigations Senior
West End - London
Up to £45K
- Are you looking to build a career in Tax Investigations?
- Would you like to work for a boutique practice where you will be in a client facing role?
- This busy West End firm are seeking a Tax Investigations Senior to join them.
What's great about this role?
- The environment is very supportive with the Partner being on hand to develop your skills and knowledge.
- They invest heavily in their staff and there will be a clear career path set out from day one including formal qualifications.
- They have a very low retention rate with staff rarely moving to competitors
- Working directly with the TI team but also supporting the wider tax teams.
- Dealing with HMRC disputes relating to tax avoidance i.e. EBT's contractor schemes and CO9
- Servicing a broad range of clients including commercial businesses as well as high net worth individuals.
What to their staff think?
Staff truly enjoy their time at this firm:
"The people and the team spirit is great. The location of the office is very central. Working hours are good so that you can keep your work-life balance."
What you will need to succeed
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Previous tax experience at Semi Senior level in a practice or an HMRC background
- To hold a tax qualification or be working towards one such as the ATT.
To explore this position further please call Emma on 02072696325 or send your CV to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.