- Do you want to work for the best Tax Investigations team in the UK?
- Do you have strong experience in COP 9 or COP 8?
- Do you want to have more interaction with your clients?
I am working with a 2016/2017/2018 award winning practice who are currently seeking a strong technical Investigations Consultant to join their Birmingham Investigation team. The team have grown by 30% in the last 12 months and have plans to make 2 more additional hires to their investigations team.
You will be:
- Working within a team of highly experienced Tax Investigators where you will market and sell tax investigation services to a portfolio of established clients as well as using your strong business acumen in developing business with new clients.
- Presenting to key stakeholders and forge strong relationships with new and established clients, raising the awareness of the tax investigations service and provide leads for other parts of the business.
- Undertaking tax investigations for your clients; provide sound advice on tax cases as well as having in-depth knowledge of HMRC tax regulations and procedures.
I have worked with this national practice for 6 years placing people in their investigations team and they have the best reputation in the market for offering true flexibility to their staff at all levels. They also have one of the best training and development programmes which have helped three Mangers progress to Partnership. The Partners are all friendly approachable and promote a non-bureaucratic environment.
What you need to do:
Selected candidates will be either from a HMRC or Accountancy firm background with at least 3 years tax investigations experience. A tax qualification is not mandatory but would be beneficial.
Please call Jennifer on 0207 2696346 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR