Investigations Tax Manager – London
Salary:- £70000 to £89999
Job Location:- London
New and exclusive opening for an Investigations Manager to join this award-winning Top 10 firm in London.
- Do you want to work for the best Tax Investigations team in the UK?
- Do you have strong experience in COP 9 or COP 8?
- Do you want to have more interaction with your clients?
I am working with an award-winning practice who are currently seeking a strong technical Investigations Manager to join their London Investigation team. The team have grown by 30% in the last 12 months and have plans to make 2 more additional hires to their investigations team.
You will be:
- Working within a team of highly experienced Tax Investigators where you will market and sell tax investigation services to a portfolio of established clients.
- Presenting to key stakeholders and forge strong relationships with new and established clients, raising the awareness of the tax investigations service and provide leads for other parts of the business.
- Undertaking tax investigations for your clients; provide sound advice on tax cases as well as having in-depth knowledge of HMRC tax regulations and procedures.
I have worked with this national practice for 6 years placing people in their investigations team and they have the best reputation in the market for offering true flexibility to their staff at all levels. They also have one of the best training and development programmes which have helped three Mangers progress to Partnership. The Partners are all friendly approachable and promote a non-bureaucratic environment.
What you need to do:
Selected candidates will be either from a HMRC, Legal or Accountancy firm background with at least 3 years tax investigations experience. A tax qualification is not mandatory but would be beneficial.
Please call Jennifer on 0207 2696346 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Manager - London
£70000 to £89999
Manager - Bristol
£50000 to £69999
Manager - Glasgow
£50000 to £69999