Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this top Transatlantic firm to add a 3-5 PQE investment funds associate to their ever-growing team. As the firm continues to grow, it remains sharply attuned to its Core Values, as they are committed to add value, achieve excellence, and promote professional development.
Why work here as an Investment Funds Associate?
- You will be working alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Client Facing - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Great platform for building a practice and well rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
Why do you enjoy working here as an Investment Funds Associate?
"Working here has provided me with the opportunity to start developing business as well as working on stimulating and innovative transactions. I particularly enjoy working here as it is a collaborative environment where all ideas are welcomed, making it a really nice place to work." - Mid-Level Investment Funds Associate
What do you need to succeed here?
- Qualified lawyer with 3-5 years plus post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its funds practice, specifically; investment funds within a wide range of structures and products;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, commodity pools, institutional accounts, separately managed or wrap-fee accounts, insurance products, hedge funds, private equity funds and other alternative investment products;
- This role would suit a 3-5 plus PQE but we will consider applicants outside of this;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Investment Funds Associate looking for the next step up in your career, then get in contact today firstname.lastname@example.org or 02072696316. Interviews are taking place in the next two weeks.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.