Investment Funds Associate - 1-4 PQE - £120,000.00 per annum
Location - City of London
Do you want to take a step up in your Investment Funds Career?
Would you like a role in a Tier 1 Funds Practice working on innovative and international projects?
Do you want to manage your own work-life balance?
Why Join this Investment Funds Associate at this Firm?
- One of the leading Funds Practices Globally
- Variety of Secondment opportunities with market-leading firms
- Impressive Global Presence
- Working alongside the Co-Head of Global Funds.
What do you enjoy about working here?
"I enjoy working here because it gives me a wide range and variety of work as well as high calibre clients. There is a broad spectrum of diverse opportunities to further develop yourself. Alongside this, we have flexible working hours and a vibrant and sociable working environment."
Investment Funds Associate (2 Years)
To succeed here you will need:
- Qualified Lawyer 1-4 years PQE from a respected law firm
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its investment funds team with exposure to private equity, debt and hedge funds;
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents and agreements in a private practice environment;
- An adaptable person who is a fast learner, with experience dealing with multiple jurisdictions;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs;
- Experience of negotiating with counterparts.
I am looking for an ambitious and innovative lawyer on an upward trajectory in their career. If you are looking for the next step up, then call or email me on 02072696316 / Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org today. Interviews are looking to take place in the next two weeks.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR