Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive International Law Firm who are looking for a junior-mid level IP Associate to join their dynamic and innovative team. This leading international law firm has developed a deep understanding of specific market sectors allowing them to assist in all stages of the business life-cycle. As a law firm, they cover a broad range of IP issues from Trade Marks and Copy Rights to Patents and Confidential Information and have represented massive Global conglomerates such leading supermarket chains, an international pharmaceuticals company and technology and energy companies.
Why you should work here as a junior-mid level IP Associate?
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression;
- You will be working for a massive international Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base, including financial services, retail, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing and media, technology and energy companies across the globe;
- Teams dedicated to different areas within IP, for example, Life Sciences and Media and Advertising;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships.
What do you need to succeed here as a junior-mid IP Associate?
- You MUST be a Qualified Solicitor of England & Wales;
- Qualified lawyer with 2-5 post-qualification experience at a highly regarded- law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Intellectual Property practice;
- This role would suit someone who has 2-5 PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a junior-mid level IP Associate looking to relocate to the ultra-modern fast-paced environment that is Dubai, then please get in touch today, +44 20 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.