Pro-Finance is currently assisting one of the UK's leading advisory firms to hire experienced IT Consultants at Manager and Senior Manager level. Boasting the largest integrated IT and Operations division in the market, they employ some of the industry's most talented transaction advisers. So if you are keen to work on complex and high profile global transactions, this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Selling, running and delivering a number of different engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational and IT due diligence, carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g. integration planning, synergy tracking) and restructuring (e.g. rapid cost reduction)
- Business development, including use of networks and delivery of pitches and presentations to senior clients
- Practice development initiatives and training programmes
- Management, training and support of junior team members
In order to be considered, you should have:
- Prior professional services / consulting experience
- Experience gained in Transactions: ideally due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience
- Broad knowledge and deep understanding of a typical IT function, including enterprise architecture, strategy, governance, systems integration, application development, service delivery and infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, you will receive a competitive compensation package, best in class training and award-winning personal development programme.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Claire Mason on +44 (0)20 7269 6339 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR