Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive White Shoe Law Firm who are looking for a junior Corporate M&A Associate to join their Top Tier rated team. This law firm is known for pushing boundaries and challenging assumptions enabled by its unrivalled network and impressive client base including industry leaders and global innovators. The corporate M&A team is led by the co-head of the corporate practice in London and covers a broad range of international and domestic corporate, M&A and securities work.
Why you should work here as a junior Corporate M&A Associate?
- You will be working for a recognised market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base,
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Exposure to clients specialising in a range of sectors including power, energy, infrastructure, aviation, space and satellite, hospitality, gaming and entertainment, consumer products and retail and technology;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a junior Corporate Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 1-3 years post-qualification experience at a highly-rated law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice specifically Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: advising clients on a range public mergers, public and private auction sale processes, going private transactions and complex, hostile transactions and multi-jurisdictional and industry-specific mergers;
- This role would suit someone who has 1-3 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are looking for a tier 1 corporate practice undertaking transactions on the forefront of the legal market, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.