Junior Hedge Accounting Consultant, London - £55,000-£70,000
Do you want to work with a prestigious global client base?
Would you like to be a part of a firm where employees are truly valued?
Are you passionate about engaging with and helping clients to achieve their goals?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then my client would love to hear from you.
My client is an independent financial risk management firm, assisting their clients in overcoming complex capital markets challenges. They are a global firm with this role specifically fitting into the European Hedge Accounting Practice, with offices in both London and Krakow. You would come into a team of 4, working alongside the wider team of 20 working inside the London office.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Highly quantitative and technical accounting work
- Consultation with clients at the top of their profession
- Advising clients on hedging strategies
- Running and reviewing monthly hedge accounting reports
Why would you want to work at this firm?
- Be a part of a work environment that values people and teamwork
- Receive on the job training to become familiar with derivatives and hedge accounting
- This is a career - they will invest in your future
You would be perfectly suited for this role if:
- You are a qualified chartered accountant
- 1-3 years PQE in financial reporting, auditing or accounting advisory
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS (particularly IFRS 9)
- Passion for helping clients
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR