Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive funds boutique who are looking for a junior Private Funds Partner to join their highly-regarded team. This funds specialised law firm has an interesting range of clients including over 100 institutional investors, 350 asset managers and a variety of leading service providers and investors. They represent a broad cross-section of the PE/VC market, from emerging teams and spin-outs to mature muti-strategy managers.
Why you should work here as a junior Private Funds Partner?
- You will be working for a firm with an international reach alongside highly rated partners;
- High profile client base;
- You do not need a book of business;
- The ability to manage your own work-life balance via flexible working hours and the option to work from home;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a junior Private Funds Partner?
- Qualified lawyer with at least 6 years post-qualification experience at a large City law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Funds Practice specifically Private Funds;
- Exposure to working across multiple jurisdictions;
- This role would suit someone who is at least 6 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a junior Private Funds Partner looking for a great work life balance alongside high-quality work, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org