Leeds Corporate Tax manager – FS Multinationals
Salary:- £55000 to £65000
Job Location:- West Yorkshire
Corporate Tax Manager
FS Sector - Biggest Multinational Clients
This exclusive new opening is working with the leading FS team for this Big 4 firm, and is offering a clear opportunity for significant progression. This Corporate Tax Manager role has come available due to market growth and the need for additional resource to take a key role in delivering a strong pipeline of work.
The role will require delivering Corporate Tax consulting services to their leading and multinational and national FS clients, and to develop additional areas where you can assist those clients. As a Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of elite financial services clients
- Deliver on a mix of compliance and reporting, tax audit and assurance and ad hock advisory and transaction work
- Train, coach and supervise staff
This individual will need:
- A background of delivering high standards of technical tax advice to businesses of varying sizes
- High standards of Corporate Tax technical knowledge gained either in practice or industry. Relevant FS experience is desirable but not essential
Get in contact with Rebecca English at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this rare corporate tax opportunity.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Senior Tax Manager -
£70000 to £85000
Senior Corporate Tax
Manager - Manchester
£70000 to £80000
Corporate Tax -
£40000 to £50000